Conditions of sale
Orders are accepted on the understanding that prices ruling at the date of despatch will apply, and on the following conditions and terms:-
- The prices listed are ex-works. Carriage is paid on orders of £250.00 net and over to UK mainland.
- Shortage or damage must be notified to ourselves within 24 hours verbally and confirmed in writing within 3 days.
- Non-delivery must be advised within 7 days of the despatch date show on the invoice.
- No goods can be returned without our agreement and up to 20% handling charge may be made.
- All prices listed are EXCLUSIVE OF VAT and are for single units unless specified.
- Payment is required by Proforma invoice or Credit or Debit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Switch, Maestro, Amex) unless customer has a trade account where net monthly terms apply.
- Arleigh International Ltd retains title and ownership of all goods supplied by them until payment has been received in full. Otherwise the purchaser may only transfer title as our agent, irrespective of incorporation of goods in manufactured product, on condition that they act as a trustee, responsible and accountable for any monies outstanding.
- In order to qualify for the bulk rate discounted price on certain products, these items must be ordered by the designated bulk quantity part number (found in the catalogue and on the website) at the time of order. More bulk packs introduced for 2011 (prices are located at the rear of the price list), please request a comprehensive list by contacting us.
- All gas appliances and associated spare parts must be installed by a Gas Safe registered installer.
E & O E